本帖最后由 丨一朵丶一条 于 2009-6-9 20:45 编辑
都忘记是从哪里淘来的歌啦 反正就是听了好久也喜欢了好久 在UK和公告牌上也是挂榜很久的希望各位喜欢
irreplaceable
To the left
全部留下
To the left
全部留下
To the left To the left Mmmm to the left
全部留下
Everything you own in the box to the left
盒子里你所有的东西都留下
In the closet, thats my stuff
橱柜里的,那时我的东西
Yes, if I bought it, baby please don’t touch (don’t touch)
没错,如果是我买的,请不要碰
And keep talking that mess, thats fine
你一直在谈论那件事情,无所谓
Could you walk and talk, at the same time?
难道你就不能一边走一边说
And its my name thats on that jag
不要再念叨我的名字
So go move your bags, let me call you a cab
所以,带着你的东西离开巴,我会为你叫出租车
Standing in the front yard, telling me
你站在院子前面,告诉我
How I’m such a fool, talking ’bout
我有多么傻,告诉我……
How I’ll never ever find a man like you
告诉我说我再不会找到像你这样的人
You got me twisted
你理解错误了
You must not know ’bout me
你一点都不了解我
You must not know ’bout me I could have another you in a minute
我在下一分钟就能找到像你这样的
Matter fact, he’ll be here in a minute (baby)
事实就是,下一分钟他就会出现在这里
You must not know ’bout me
你一点都不了解我
You must not know ’bout me I can have another you by tomorrow
我明天就会找到另一个你
So don’t you ever for a second get to thinkin’
所以,千万不要以为你是多么不可替代
You’re irreplaceable
哪怕一秒钟,都不要多想
Say My Name
Say my name, say my name
呼喊我 呼喊我
if no one is around you
当没人在你身边
say baby i love you
说宝贝我爱你
if you aint runnin game
假如你不是在玩把戏
Say my name, say my name
呼喊我 呼喊我
you actin kinda shady
你的举动有点可疑
aint callin me baby
你不叫我宝贝
why the sudden change?
为何突然改变?
Say my name, say my name
呼喊我 呼喊我
if no one is around you
当没人在你身边
say baby i love you
说宝贝我爱你
if you aint runnin game
假如你不是在玩把戏
Say my name, say my name
呼喊我 呼喊我
you actin kinda shady
你的举动有点可疑
aint callin me baby
你不叫我宝贝
Better say my name!
最好呼喊我!
Verse 1:
Any other day i would call
记得前几天我打电话给你
you would say, baby how's your day ?
你说:宝贝你今天好吗?
but today it aint the same
但今天却不一样了
every other word is
你的回答都是
Uh Huh, Yea Okay,
嗯 对 好
could it be that you,
你是不是
are at the crib with anotha lady if you took it there
和另外一个女人在屋里?
First of all,let me say,
首先,听我说
I am not the one to sit around and be played
我不会任人玩弄
So prove your self to me,
所以你得向我证明
I am the girl that you claim
我是你的正牌女友
Why don't you say the thangs that you said to me yesterday?
你为何不说昨天跟我说的话
Bridge:
I know you say that i am assuming things
我知道你说我太多疑
Something's going down thats the way it seems
有事情不对劲 这是我的感觉
Shouldn't be the reason why you're acting strange
你不可能无缘无故举止怪异
If nobody's holding you back from me
假如没人阻挡在我俩之间
Cause I know how you usually do
因为我知道你平常会怎麼做
When you say everything to me times two
你会跟我说尽甜言蜜语
Why can't you just tell the truth?
你为何不告诉我真相?
If somebody's there then tell me who
假如有人在你身边,告诉我是谁
(CHORUS)
Verse2:
What is up with this?
怎麼回事?
Tell the truth,who you with ?
告诉我真相.你和谁在一起?
How would you like it if I came over with my clique
否则我带姐妹杀到你家
Don't try to change it now
别试图改变说词
See you gotta bounce
你得好好解释
When two seconds ago you just got in the house.
两秒钟前你说你刚到家
It's hard to believe that you are at home, by yourself
我才不相信你一个人在家
When i just heard the voice heard the voice of someone else.
我听到别人的声音
Just this question
我只问你这个
Why do you feel you gotta lie?
你为何要说谎?
Gettin caught up in your game
困在自己的游戏中
When you can not say my name
你无法呼喊我 |